iProcedures recognizes the constantly changing requirements imposed on providers to collect and report quality measures. We understand the need for a solution to ensure compliance as measures are frequently amended.
Given this, iProcedures offers a platform to collect quality measures (e.g. MACRA), outcomes, and more. This customizable platform allows users to define exactly which measures they wish to collect, and it will be frequently updated to keep up with the latest requirements imposed on anesthesia providers.
In addition to collecting the quality measures, which will be transmitted to the necessary registries, iPro Lite will still capture and transmit patient and charge information to your billing entity to speed up the billing process.
Benefits & Features
- Helps ensure compliance and avoid penalties
- Single point for submission to multiple registries
- Open platform capable of interfacing with billing
- Speeds billing and collection cycle
- Frequent updates
MACRA / MIPS
- The Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA)
- Under MACRA, providers choose how to participate based on practice size, specialty, location, or patient population. If providers decide to participate in the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), you will earn a performance-based payment adjustment.
- MIPS eligible clinicians or groups are expected to report on applicable measures. “Applicable” is defined as measures relevant to a particular MIPS eligible clinician’s services or care rendered. MIPS eligible clinicians can refer to the measures specifications to verify which measures are applicable. Not all measures in each Specialty Measure Set will be applicable to all clinicians in a given specialty. If the set includes less than six applicable measures, the eligible clinician should only report the measures that are applicable.*
- *Source: https://qpp.cms.gov/measures/quality